We don’t just coach. We get you out of your couch! And put you on the road to success…
We at UNIVERSITY OF CIVILS believe every student is unique and has the potential to succeed. Therefore, we make every effort to help them realize their uniqueness, tap into their latent potential, unlock their creativity, develop critical thinking, gain confidence, and deliver.
Led by its founder Bonthula Anil Kumar, the Academy strives to equip learners with both the intellectual capacity and the personal qualities needed to sail through. Carefully chosen study material provided to learners saves their time and keeps them focused. Liberal hours of personal attention ensure that learners do not lag behind and stay on track. Forward to success!
Our vision to Endeavour and produce patronized citizens to serve our mother nation with dedication, delegation and determination to fulfill and achieve our nations’ dream and periodic goal whole hearten for present and future life of our country to be pleasant and sustainable respectively.
Our Mission to identify, mallet, carve and produce perfect aspirants to display in front of our society, as a landscaped ignite to our nation, and as a portrait luminous to the world with sharpened knowledge by using rasps and rifflers as education techniques for the betterment of our mother land and universe.
Why we require Civil Servants?
- It is a top service like IAS, IPS and IFS
- Dream career for millions of aspirants from all over the country.
Why to choose Civil Service as a Career?
- It’s a back bone of the admintrative machinery of the country.
- IAS, IPS and IFoS are called All Indian Services
- Out of this, the Most Prefarable is IAS will get best opportunity to serve in High and best strategic positions in the Union government and state government.
- Satisfaction, Pride, Service, better Scope and Salary are the best part of the service
Process of Examination:-
- Qualification: – Graduate with Min 35%, Grade, or CPGS required in college.
- UPSC doesn’t care about the toppers and Rankers. Anyone with 35% can write this exam
- Only final year graduate students who have certificate / mark sheet can apply
- Undergraduate in last year – Last Semester can Apply
- American degrees valid but need to get equivalent certificate from Association of Indian Universities
- Distance Education degree is also valid – if it is recognized by UGC / AICTE/ any law
- MBBS must have completed internship before UPSC interview stages come
Three Tier Examinations
As per the calendar released by UPSC officially (www.upsc.gov.in) Civil Service Prelimary Exam will be conducted on May 31st 2020. Due to unforeseen condition of Corono COVID 19 there may have a change in dates attentively.
Age Limit in UPSC IAS /IPS
|Category||Min Age – Max Age||Attempts|
|General and Creamy OBC||21- 32||6 Attempts|
|Non Creamy OBC||21- 35||9 Attempts|
|SC/ ST||21- 37||Unlimited Attempts|
|PH + General||21- 42||9 Attempts|
|PH + OBC (Non Creamy)||21-45||9 Attempts|
|PH + SC / ST||21-47||Unlimited Attempts|
|Ex- Servicemen||21-37||9 Attempts|
Stage 1 – Prelims Examination
- Multi Choice Questions MCQ Test of General Studies and CSAT
- NO optional Here
- Question paper in Two Language Only (English and Hindi)
- If you apply ONLINE and remain ABSENT in prelims, and then your ATTEMPT is not counted.
Stage 2- Mains Examination
- When You Clear Prelims, You will have to fill up a new separate online from called Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- In this online DAF from, your optional subject will be pre selected from Prelims form, hence you can’t change.
- Along with DAF – You will have to give proof of Graduation, Caste, and PH.
- Mains contains Seven Descriptive Papers, Including one Optional Subject paper
Stage 3- Interview
It’s Your CHOICE to given which LANGAGUE. But ADVISABLE to give in English / Hindi. Otherwise, Leaves poor impression and Translator eats up time and reduces the impact of your answer. There are candidates like Muthyala Revu Raju IAS (2006 Batch) and Gopal Krishna Ronaki IAS (2016 Batch) has given their interview in Telugu itself and selected as AIR 1 and AIR 3. If you are enough confident on your own lanague. GO ahead….
*Final rank of a candidate in merit list is depends upon the marks scored in second stage only i.e. written and Interview.